If you are into physical activities for the entire family you can
- Walk over Brooklyn Bridge
- Participate in Run For the Wild ; Online registration is now closed. (Sorry event was cancelled)
- Annual 10K Community Run & Walk (A part of the Bed Stuy Alive event)
If you do decide to get out there and make great memories check out these special events to honor the Italian Americans contributions to New York City. Exclude biking in the parks because as you know, they are all closed due to the ‘Government Shutdown“.
- The 32th Annual Brooklyn Columbus Parade sponsored by the Federation of Italian American Organizations and the supportive community groups and business nearby.
- The Manhattan’s Annual New York City Columbus Day Parade
Tours and Attractions
Columbus Day Sales
Hope that you have been saving up all year or kept those tax dollars because from now till Feb 2014 is the best time for shopping for great deals and savings in everything.
Check back with us for updates on the where to get the best shopping deals in Brooklyn.